Thursday, January 13, 2011

Book 6 - The Bite of Silence


................................................................

I was about to ask for a refund until I remembered that I got this book for free.

Where to begin?

Girl meets Boy. Boy is a Vampire. Boy used to be a Spartan General turned to vampire (cue to start gagging for the sheer cheesiness of the entire thing)

Girl flashed boobs. Sex followed. Author spent more time describing sex than actually telling story or developing plot line. And not good one at that. As a matter of fact, while I have always, always, love romance novel, this is the first time where I had no choice but to admit that I have just read a bad sex story. It's an insult to the art of erotic writing.

The first word that came to mind is: Riiiggghhttt, followed by: ewwwwwww. It made me cringe. It's so traumatizing that I'd never repeat the experience of reading her books again.

ewwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment